Camp Cooinda offers fun and interesting outdoor experiences – boating, campfire cooking and overnight expeditions in small friendly groups are all features of our summer camps for young people. Our Easter Camp also offers these experiences for our leaders and other adults who would like to be part of Camp Cooinda and are interested in being a volunteer leader in the future.
2020 Easter Camp
Join us for a camp including a traditional one-night expedition to a site on the Gippsland Lakes, among other opportunities to have good ol' fashion leader fun and explore what it means to be a leader at Camp Cooinda. Early-bird fees apply for registrations completed by Thursday 26th March!
If you’re inspired by the idea of camping under the stars, canoeing and cooking over a campfire then Easter Camp is for you. This four day camp will include:
- Three nights on Cooinda mainsite (sleeping in cabins)
- A one-night expedition to an as yet undecided location on the Gippsland Lakes (optional and dependent on weather)
- A program to develop your leadership skills
- Plenty of games, and even some time to relax
All meals are provided throughout the weekend. Special dietary requirements will be planned for – please indicate your needs when you apply.
Who can come?
- Current Cooinda leaders
- Potential leaders who are at least 18 years old
- Cooinda campers who have been invited and are 18 years or over
Participants and leaders may not consume alcohol or possess or use illegal drugs at Camp Cooinda.
To register for this event, you can visit the webform but leaders should use the personalised link we emailed to you - that will save you entering your personal information again.
If you have not registered your information with Camp Cooinda previously, please start by completing the Leader Inquiry Form and indicate your interest in attending Easter Camp.
2020 Event Details
8pm Thursday 9th April to 3pm Monday 13th April
- Easter Camp Leader $70.00
- Easter Camp Leader (Concession) $50.00
$10 discount applies for applications completed before Thursday 26th March.
Contacts for Further Information
- (03) 9013 9465 (option 2)