Camp Cooinda offers fun and interesting outdoor experiences – boating, campfire cooking and overnight expeditions in small friendly groups are all features of our summer camps for young people. Our Easter Camp also offers these experiences for our leaders and other adultswho would like to be part of Camp Cooinda and are interested in being a volunteer leader in the future.
2018 Easter Camp
Join us for a paddle to Cooinda Island, weather permitting, among other opportunities to have good ol' fashion leader fun and explore what it means to be a leader at Camp Cooinda. Early-bird fees apply for registrations completed by Saturday 17th March!
If you’re inspired by the idea of camping under the stars, canoeing and cooking over a campfire then Easter Camp is for you. This four day camp will include:
- Three nights on Cooinda mainsite (sleeping in cabins)
- An overnight expedition to Cooinda Island, travelling by canoe or powerboat (optional and dependent on weather)
- A program to develop your leadership skills
- Plenty of games plus time to relax
All meals are provided throughout the weekend. Special dietary requirements will be planned for – please indicate your needs when you apply.
Who can come?
- Current Cooinda leaders
- Potential leaders who are at least 18 years old
- Cooinda campers who have been invited and are 18 years or over
Participants and leaders may not consume alcohol or possess or use illegal drugs at Camp Cooinda.
To register for this event, leaders should use the personalised link we emailed to you - that will save you entering your personal information again.
If you have not registered your information with Camp Cooinda previously, please start by completing the Leader Inquiry Form and indicate your interest in attending Easter Camp.
2018 Event Details
8pm Thursday 29th March 29th to 3pm Monday 2nd April
- Easter Camp Leader $70.00
- Easter Camp Leader (Concession) $50.00
$10 discount applies for applications completed before Saturday 17th March.
Contacts for Further Information
- (03) 9013 9465 (option 2)